Nobody wants to get the news that their home’s roof needs to be replaced, however having the right residential roofing contractor by your side throughout the process can make all the difference. Ready Roofing is Raleigh, North Carolina, and the Triangle area’s premier residential roofing contractor, with more than 40 years combined experience replacing residential roof systems of all shapes, sizes, and styles.
If you are building a new home or have an urgent need to replace your old, existing roof, we can help! Reach out to us today at (919) 807-1361 to speak with one of our team members and receive a free, no-obligation quote.
6 Signs Your Home’s Roof Needs To Be Replaced
Need an Expert?
Our local team works together to provide:
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Customer Satisfaction
- Efficient Services
- Fair Market Pricing
- More Peace of Mind
- Your roof is nearing the end of its warranty. Most shingle roofs last 20-30 years. If you’re reaching that or beyond it, having a professional perform an inspection may be a good idea.
- The shingles are curling. If your shingles are no longer lying flat – cupping, curling, or warping – your roof is vulnerable, and replacement is imminent.
- Shingles or roofing system is showing signs of widespread cracks or damage (granule shedding, missing shingles). Anytime there are issues throughout the roof, it’s a good idea to consider a complete roof solution like replacement rather than treating each problem individually.
- Vegetation is growing on your roof. If your roof has algae, mildew, mold, or other vegetation growing on it, the likelihood of a leak is much higher. Removing extensive growth can further damage your roof.
- Your roof has punctures through all layers. If you can see sunlight inside your attic, it’s a sign snow, rain, cold air, and other damaging elements can enter your home.
- Your roof has dips, depressions, low spots, and sagging. These may indicate a larger structural problem with your roof – failing decking or issues with your foundation, even.
If you notice or suspect any of the above, call Ready Roofing for a complimentary on-site consultation. We will guide you through the replacement process, if needed, and help you choose the right roofing system for you.
North Carolina’s Best Home Roof Replacement Experts
Ready Roofing has extensive experience installing new roofing systems for an array of residential clients. Our approach to replacing your home’s roof focuses on 4 key goals:
- Sealing – Ready Roofing uses premium underlayment materials to effectively seal off weak areas and stop leaks in their tracks.
- Reinforcement – Ready Roofing offers a wide variety of residential roofing systems that all have one thing in common – their ability to defend your home against the elements, while providing a pleasing aesthetic. We only use products that are as tough as they are beautiful.
- Craftsmanship – We work quickly and efficiently, but carefully, to replace your home’s roof. Complete roof replacement typically takes less than a week, so you can get back to normal life as quickly as possible.
- Protection – All new roofs come with optional, personalized warranties.
Contact Ready Roofing today at 919) 807-1361 to speak with one of our representatives or schedule a consultation or inspection. We look forward to serving you!